Navigating Life Changes With A New Diagnosis
We understand how difficult it can be for families after receiving a new diagnosis.
Identifying and understanding all the necessary services all while processing the life changes is difficult. Our dedicated team is here to help you navigate through the process.
Experts Ready To Help You Navigate Through Uncertainty
Our team specializes in helping your family understand of variety of circumstances and services.
We’re here to help you you determine things like:
- Is Applied Behavior Analysis or another Behavior Therapy right for your child and family?
- Would you or your child benefit from Speech Language Therapy?
- Do you need any guidance or support with your or your child’s new diagnosis?
- Would siblings benefit from sibling therapy or a support group?
- Is your child getting everything they need at school to help them succeed?
If any or all of these concerns are top of mind call us for a Care Pathway Appointment Today!
Our clinicians are in-network with Aetna, Anthem, CareSource, Cigna Evernorth, Cigna Medical, Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan, Independent Health, Medical Mutual, Meritian, Molina, OH Medicaid, Optum, Oscar, Tricare, United Healthcare Community Plan, and United Healthcare for ABA and Psychology. We will contact your insurance provider for prior authorization to determine your out-of-pocket costs due at the time of your appointment.